Our 16 inch pull-back style hydro e-brake is one of the best available. It's adjustable and modular, so the handle length is adjustable from 16-18 inches and is interchangeable to different styles. This is a perfect compliment to your drift, rally, or drag car!
Our premium lower bracket is made of CNC cut steel for rigidity and durability. The main pivot features double high load ball bearings to provide smooth articulation and zero lateral slop as is commonly found with competitors' products.
Our handles are CNC Machined in house from billet aluminum for light weight and rigidity. The milled-pocket design retains rigidity while further reducing weight and adding a clean look. The handle thickness has been intentionally chosen for driver comfort - not too bulky and not too thin like some competitor products that leave your hand sore after a day of drifting. The handle edges are softened to further increase user comfort.
More handle styles available for future release. Contact us for customized handle options!
- CNC machined in-house to strict quality standards
- Precise fitment between individual components ensures reliability, durability, and ZERO play
- Double high load roller bearings for main pivot
- Adjustable height suits many vehicles and installation configurations
- Tunable lockup effort, by use of effective length adjustment
- Drift Hydraulic Handbrake
- Rally turning brake
- Drag race staging brake
- Stunt brake
- Lower bracket assembly
- Aluminum handle (choice of styles/finishes)
- Rod end to connect to your master cylinder (5/16 - 24 thread to suit Wilwood master cylinders)
- Premium Hardware (Handle to lower bracket, rod end to lower bracket, lower bracket to mounting base - suits Wilwood mounting bases)
- Wilwood Mounting base (optional)
- Wilwood Master Cylinder (Optional)
****Master cylinder Info*****